Friday, April 5, 2019

We’re almost there!!!

Hello everyone and welcome back! This is the first post of my final week! This project has been so much fun and I’m so glad I am able to be apart of this class! The opening scene is really coming along and it’s almost exactly how we planned it. John couldn’t make it to be Gideon so Nicole and I called one of our friends Patrick that day and luckily he was able to film! Below you can see Patrick and his “murder” below. He was a great team player and I’m so thankful that he agreed. I am also super grateful for my partner Nicole, I don’t know what I would have done without her. So we were able to film in all of the places that we wanted and my camera worked out perfectly! We filmed in the diner Lucille’s and we were able to use one of the interview rooms at the Fort Lauderdale Police Department. For the last part of the project I also have to do the CCR. I already have what I want to say typed out, I just have to make the video! I’m really excited to show off all of the hard work that Nicole and I have put into this project and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment