Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Fonts!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Now I will only be posting two blog posts this week and this is the second post so you will next see me next week! In my post today I will be talking about the different fonts I will be using for the titles. As I have said before, Nicole and I have argued over which fonts to use. I wanted a fancier look but we wanted clean and sharp. We decided to meet in the middle and find some fonts that have a mixture. Below will be some examples of the fonts that we like. On Nicole’s blog, she has also posted some examples of the fonts. Well, that is it for today! I know it is short, but one spring break is over than the posts will be filled with a lot more information and updates! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment