Sunday, March 17, 2019

Fonts and more fonts!

Hello everyone and welcome back! I know the posts this past week have been a little short and slow but that is because my partner isn’t here! She is in Indianapolis with the band for a field trip and they come back home super late tonight! Now Nicole and I plan on filming on the 20th and the 21st this week. All of the scenes are figured out for what we want and Nicole has been working on the storyboard a bit more in Indianapolis. Now, I’m not really sure if we are going to be able to use the interrogation room at the police station this week so we will have to film another time. This past week a girl in my class named Valentina gave me a great website to use for fonts for all of the titles we are going to have in the opening. The website is https://www.dafont.com/new.php and it is great! An example of one of the fonts we are going to use is below and the front page of the website.
I am so glad that Valentina gave me this website because I was stressing about it before. The fonts that say “free for personal use” can be used without asking or paying so you do not need to give credit to the creator. So this is really helpful and makes the credits a lot easier to make. Well, thanks for checking in and come back later to see some more updates on the film opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment