Friday, March 1, 2019

Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

Hello everyone and welcome back! This week I am going to be talking about Nicole and I’s planning and how we are going to make this film opening work out. But I will talk more about that in the next post. For right now, I want to talk about the meetings that we had in class. In class today, my teacher put us into groups so we were able to talk about our projects. Everyone had really great ideas and tips. Nicole and I were separated so I got a more diverse set of opinions. I told the group that I was in about the plot and the interrogation, and they really seemed to like it. The only question the really had was what the ending was going to be about. To be honest, Nicole and I really haven’t thought about it yet. To be able to fit everything into two minutes will be a bit difficult, but I know that we can do it. The people in my groups also had really great ideas that varied from superheroes to skateboarding teens in the ’90s. We all gave advice to each other and it was really helpful seeing others projects and their ideas. I really loved getting into the groups and it would be great if we did this more often. In the next post, I will be talking about our planning and I will show some photos of our storyboard. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment