Friday, March 22, 2019

I Was Wrong in My Last Post!!!

Hello everyone and welcome back! I have found a problem with the last post I posted about and I want to clear something up. I will not be able to use the website for the music since it is not free. I currently do not have a job and I will not be able to afford to pay for the music. But, I have found another website to use! YouTube has its own website for royalty free music and I can also download off of YouTube itself. YouTube has a great audio library and the link to get there is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA . Another great website that I have used before is Killer Tracks - Online Production Music Library Resource . The selection is endless and it is also free. A picture of the website is below! Well, thanks for reading and check in over the weekend to get some more information! Ps. I know that these past posts have been a bit short but once we start getting more accomplished the posts will be much longer!


No comments:

Post a Comment