Sunday, March 24, 2019

It's Gonna be a Slooooow Week

Hello everyone and welcome back! As you know this week has been a bit slow, especially since spring break just started, so there is not much information to share. Nicole and I have been texting about what we want to do and how we want to film. She is in Boston right now and is touring a ton of colleges up there so progress has been a bit slow. Once spring break is over and Nicole and I will be able to see each other, filming will automatically start and progress will continue at a rapid pace. We are able to use the interrogation room for sure and the diner is going to let us film! I am so excited for the filming to begin and to use my amazing acting skills! But until then I will be leaving for a cruise on March 28th and will be back April 1st. Once I get back we will automatically start filming. Well, that’s it for today! Check in later this week to find some more updates! (Here is a gif of what I’m gonna look like on the beach)

No comments:

Post a Comment