Thursday, March 14, 2019

More Teamwork!!!

Hello everyone and welcome back! Today my class had another group discussion! I find these extremely helpful and it is really fun hearing other ideas from other people. Everyone in the group loved Nicole and I’s idea! A girl in my group gave me an awesome website where I can find fonts for the titles. The link for the website is https://www.dafont.com
Working with these groups is really helpful with getting all of my brain power flowing. Especially since Nicole isn’t here, it has been a bit harder coming up with ideas and planning out more things. I really liked everyone’s ideas and I found that a kid in our group, Matthew, has a really cool video idea by giving it a 90s’ vibe. We all helped each other out in the group whether it was about giving software tips or letting another film at your house. We were all really supportive of each other and I felt that the vibe we gave towards each other really helped our confidence in our works.
So even though Nicole is in Indianapolis, I still found other great people to help with our idea and give us some feedback that we really needed. The group told us that the storyline is not like anything else that they have heard before and that the way that we want to play with colors and lighting will really bring out a lot in the film's mood. In my next blog post, I will post some updates on the makeup and hairstyles that I want to do on the characters (More specifically Blair). So stay tuned and check in tomorrow for some more updates! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment