Sunday, March 10, 2019

Some changes!

Hello everyone and welcome back! Nicole and I have gotten a lot of information brought together and have really brought together the storyline. We originally had the idea of having the film center around a female gang and the leader gets caught at a murder but we decided to switch it up a bit. Instead of having it about a female gang, Nicole and I decided that we want it to be about a love affair. That is why in the flashbacks we will show the lead, Blair, having close scenes with the victim, Gideon. We found the plot a bit easier to work with and we also felt that we could create a more interesting story, rather than going with the whole Oceans 8 idea.
Nicole and I have also debated on what time period we should have the movie take place. I felt that having the film be set in the 50s’ that it would give it more of an artistic style that we can work with and I would like the challenge. The only thing that we have to be cautious about is that Nicole and I must make sure that we use a lot of tight shots so we don’t have anything modern in the opening. Nicole and I are going to be shopping at thrift stores and finding costumes that go with the time period. In my previous post, you can see the costume ideas that Nicole and I have come up with. Well, that’s my update for today! Thanks for checking in and tune in next week for more updates! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment