Wednesday, March 13, 2019

My Partner Left Me! (for a field trip)

Hello everyone and welcome back! This week is going to be a bit different for me just because my partner for the project isn’t in town! Nicole is going with the band to Indianapolis to perform at a big competition. The band left this morning and will not be here for the rest of the week, so that means that I have to get some planning done without Nicole. This week I’m going to go more into depth with the props and how we are going to pull off the film opening. So far I have been looking at lighting on Amazon that we can use for the film since different colors have different representations for the characters. I can also ask my friend Julia for her light and use her projector. I also found some makeup at Sephora yesterday so in my next post I will be posting about the makeup and how we are going to make the looks. This is just an overview of what is to be expected in the next few blog posts so stay tuned and check in tomorrow! (Enjoy this gif of Bob Ross)


No comments:

Post a Comment