Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Music!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! This past week has been quite eventful with spring break! I have family visiting from across the country and we are also getting ready for a cruise! With those factors keeping me busy, I am still working on the film opening! I have mostly been working on the sound and different ways that we can show the titles. Nicole and I have been debating on what fonts to use because we both have different artistic types but we were both able to find a happy medium. In the next blog post you will be able to see some examples of fonts and how we want to show them. But for right now we are going to be focusing on music! I found a great song that we can use for the beginning. It is free to use and it goes perfectly with the beginning of our opening. Now I would show it straight from my computer but I was having slight difficulties so I recorded it through my phone and the video will be posted right after this post. Well that is it for today! Thanks for checking in and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment